Need help: begginer lesson 9

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
darkmastah

Need help: begginer lesson 9

Post by darkmastah » April 15th, 2013, 1:49 pm

well ppl, i was doing the line on the screen just like chili was and there were no errors, the solutions was build but when the windows opened if just showed the background of what i was doing. check this screen shot please----> http://puu.sh/2AznK
Thanks for your time

albinopapa

Re: Need help: begginer lesson 9

Post by albinopapa » April 16th, 2013, 4:07 pm

try saving the project, close VSC++ express and then reopen your project. I would have several different issues after running the program over and over. Closing then reopening seemed to fix for me...well not fix but was a workaround. Not saying this will help but I hope it does.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

darkmastah

Post by darkmastah » April 16th, 2013, 5:00 pm

i already did that, the problem is that VSC++ express does everything except that line on the screen, btw i forgot to put this but the program doesn´t run alot of .dll files like these=/

'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Users\qwer\Desktop\Chili\Chili DirectX Framework\Release\Chili DirectX Framework.exe', Symbols loaded.
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d9.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d8thk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcr100.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\ProgramData\BrowserProtect\2.6.1125.80\{c16c1ccb-7046-4e5c-a2f3-533ad2fec8e8}\BrowserProtect.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nvd3dum.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\setupapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file
'Chili DirectX Framework.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

Syncan

Post by Syncan » May 13th, 2013, 6:09 pm

There is a setting in Microsoft Visual C++ express where you can load DLL-exports.
Go to the TOOLS-menu-->options-->Debug-->Native and there set a checkmark in load DLL-exports.

That solved it for me