Hey chili, how's the job going?

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
albinopapa

Hey chili, how's the job going?

Post by albinopapa » March 2nd, 2019, 5:17 am

About a year ago, chili stated that he moved and he had started a new job. During a video he talked about an experience or two that seemed a bit frustrating to say the least. I wanted to see if chili would respond here and share some more about his experiences.

I guess (chili) you've worked there some before the beginning of last year now that I go back to the video, but it's been a year almost since you shared it with us.

So, chili, how has the job been going?

How has the new place been working out? I'm guessing well as you have been way more productive the past twelve months than you have a couple years before that.

How's the relationship going? You married yet? ;)
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

cyboryxmen

Re: Hey chili, how's the job going?

Post by cyboryxmen » March 2nd, 2019, 5:38 am

They've had their honeymoon 7 months ago. Where have you been? 😂😂😂😂
Zekilk

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » March 2nd, 2019, 6:04 am

Well, if the information was spread through discord then I wouldn't know. If it was here on the forum or on a video then I have forgotten and I feel ashamed.

I'm not a part of the discord stuff as trying to chat in a chat room is too obnoxious for me. I can't keep up with conversations, get lost on who is speaking to who and generally don't feel like waiting around for responses or miss responses and drudge through all the noise to find the response. You miss a few hours and you have 100+ posts to read through, nah, I'll pass.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » March 2nd, 2019, 6:13 am

Ah, dammit, how'd I miss that?