Merry Christmas!!!

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
albinopapa

Merry Christmas!!!

Post by albinopapa » December 19th, 2018, 8:27 pm

Christmas is in 6 days for us in the west, what does everyone have planned? For me and mine, we open gifts on Christmas day and some years hold a LAN gaming party, though I don't think this will be one of those years. I still haven't fixed my mechanical hard drive issues, so don't have the space on my SSD to load any games. Same goes for my son, his computer is still storageless. Merry Christmas everyone.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

chili
Site Admin

Re: Merry Christmas!!!

Post by chili » December 20th, 2018, 2:29 am

The Annual return to the ancestral Noodle lands. Hopefully do a little skiing. Bringing my laptop with, gonna work on shit for the hw3d series as well as study some Statistics / Linear Algebra / Multivariable Calculus bullshit so I can get up to speed on deep learning.

I bought a Boox E-Ink reader to read textbooks, but the facking thing wouldn't arrive before I left, so had to cancel. Thanks obama.
Chili

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » December 20th, 2018, 6:30 am

Sounds like fun, we haven't had enough snow here in quite a few years to make a snowman or snow fort. Skiing would be fun, but we already took our family vacay this year :(.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

krautersuppe

Post by krautersuppe » December 24th, 2018, 5:21 am

I dislike christian church, their calendar and their work week. I hate ringing church bells and I can't escape them because they are in any and all populated places around Europe(and all over the world- cause muslims have their adhan and hindus probably also something along the lines). I would like to decide when to work or spend my stock or have holidays or be happy but I am forced to participate.

This is all because of overpopulation of this world and natural inequality of power spread further through gun control and mass manipulation through many years of mandatory schooling.

But who am I though to question the order of this world, I have neither means nor intelligence to change anything about it.
I hope I am not crushing your party, but I thought to speak my mind since you asked.
DSU
Discord: dsu1, GitHub: https://github.com/DSpUz

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » December 24th, 2018, 8:34 am

Haha, I questioned my decision to post Merry Christmas on a forum used globally, but like you wanting the freedom to choose not to celebrate, I chose to anyway. I appreciate your outlook.

I would imagine ringing bells in general would get annoying after awhile, but the rare occasions I do get to hear large bells I find them somewhat relaxing.

I wish you joy nonetheless.

Firepath

Post by Firepath » December 24th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Merry Xmas! Also Chili (just so I'm not posting a thread for this) I'm loving the latest hw3d series so far. Short episodes that actually explain stuff starting from the ground (literally from scratch) up.

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » December 25th, 2019, 7:06 am

It's that time of year again, Merry Christmas everyone.

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » December 27th, 2019, 4:26 pm

Merry xmas man, hope you had a good one with the fam.
Chili