1 problem with c++

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
WwortelHD

1 problem with c++

Post by WwortelHD » January 11th, 2012, 7:03 am

8-) hey chili, this question is mainly just for you, but if someone else knows it, please tell me.

If I start up my visual studio thingy, the build solution stuff has his own tab, and debug also. and in debug the first 4 things are: (from top to lowest) windows,start debugging f5, start without debugging,attach to process... and the build tab has this from to to bottom buildsolution f7,rebuilt solution ctrl alt f7,clean solution,build chili directx framework.

how can I fix it so I have the normal build solution in the debug tab at the second place, at the first place start debugging, and so forth? (like Chili has it?)

Thanks in advance if you could help me with it.

cyaa :mrgreen:

chili
Site Admin

Re: 1 problem with c++

Post by chili » January 11th, 2012, 4:09 pm

I think you downloaded Visual C++ 2010 Professional and not the Express version. That's why your download was so large! The Professional version is a 60 day trial of the full product, and the Express is a completely free version, but it lacks some features of the Professional version.
Chili

WwortelHD

Post by WwortelHD » January 11th, 2012, 5:23 pm

ROFL :lol:

yeah that's probaly it. haha

does it matter tho? (I can download the full version if I can't set stuff to the other one)

but thanks !

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » January 12th, 2012, 2:40 pm

You have downloaded the full version! :lol:

I'm using the free version because that's what I expect most people to get. You can use Professional and it should work fine. When the trial period expires you'll have to either buy it or get the free version though.
Chili