Issue in Snake game but not pertaining to the snake
Posted: July 28th, 2020, 1:58 am
In terms of the game, I have actually finished it already (minus making the snake move continuously in a direction without pressing the button), and upon making optimizations towards the code, I encountered numerous problems upon building the project that I could just not figure. All I simply did was move the checkAvailability function of the food over to being a body member function since the array (currently array) is accessible there, but upon doing so, I encountered 20 new problems that were not there before to begin with; a lot of them just seeming asinine as the compiler seems to be picking out problems that aren't even there. I don't know why this occurred, and I have spent some time trying to debug it to no avail before actually coming here seeking answers. I can't describe the problem to you because I don't know if something might have gone awry with Visual Studio, and whether or not the issue is only with my compiler (despite me believing in the computer is always right dogma). Instead, I'll post a screenshot here (never posted a screenshot here before so don't know if this will work) of my problem along with the code on github so we can decipher this out together.