I got some problems in my visual studio.

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Accreed151

I got some problems in my visual studio.

Post by Accreed151 » January 19th, 2020, 6:23 am

hey chili. i am learning c++ from your videos. so in tutorial 0, you gave us some link. so from 1 link I downloaded VS 2017. but the VS 2015 link doesn't work. and then I downloaded GitHub, c++ and many more. but there is some problem. in tutorial 0 you have some dialogue in the right hand corner. and a solution box in bottom. I don't have those. and in build section I cant build and debug section I cant run. plz help me.
Attachments
devenv_MKi6XukrYl.png
(119.8 KiB) Not downloaded yet
devenv_M3BoBt3SQv.png
(119.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
devenv_4cMZCTBfB5.png
(170.4 KiB) Not downloaded yet

albinopapa

Re: I got some problems in my visual studio.

Post by albinopapa » January 19th, 2020, 8:36 am

In the View menu, there are options for opening the windows that chili has such as Solution Explorer and Error List and Output. Those are the three main ones.

The not being able to Build or Debug is another issue and I'm not entirely sure what went wrong with your installation. Did you choose the C++ for Destktop Apps during the install?

In the Project menu, click on Engine Properties if it's there. Is there a C\C++ option on the left side of the window that comes up?
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com