Speaking of chilis

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
albinopapa

Speaking of chilis

Post by albinopapa » November 6th, 2019, 6:39 am

I love spicy food, perhaps that's what brought me to chili's channel which also featured C++ tutorials.

I for the first time this year got to try some Carolina Reaper chili peppers. Those things are freaking hot, about twice as hot as a Ghost Pepper and about 10x hotter than a Habanero. So where am I going with this? I sliced one up tonight to put on a chicken lettuce wrap. I forgot to wash my hands and had to run to the bathroom to take a leak...I'm now paying the price in so many ways. My butt-hole is burning, my mouth ( inside and out ) is burning and now my penis is burning. A whole new meaning to "hunka, hunka, burnin' love". Wife is fortunate I'm not an evil bastard.

So aside from that, I have about 20 or so left and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas on what to use them in ( recipes you sick fucks ). I have made ghost pepper jam previously, but I am trying to cut back on sugar. I could make a salsa or queso, but that's about as far as I've gotten. For some reason, the ghost pepper queso turned out hotter than the jam or the salsa and they had twice the amount of peppers in them.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

chili
Site Admin

Re: Speaking of chilis

Post by chili » November 8th, 2019, 3:45 pm

TMI, but also, I feel that. I love spicy stuff, but unfortunately the old digestive tract seems not to be in agreement. The even just the spicier jalepenos are enough to set it off.
Chili

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » November 8th, 2019, 9:05 pm

chili wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 3:45 pm
TMI, but also, I feel that. I love spicy stuff, but unfortunately the old digestive tract seems not to be in agreement. The even just the spicier jalepenos are enough to set it off.
That is rather unfortunate. I find that if I eat something spicy on an empty stomach, I do have gut pains, otherwise I'm fine. I don't always have issues on the other end either, but when I do...
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » November 10th, 2019, 4:38 am

Yeah, for me the stomach is actually fine. I get this pleasant warm feeling when eating something with kick. But when that shit hits the intestines, they be like "nope", and they pull some emergency eject level. On the other hand, raw onions will kill my stomach if it's empty.
Chili