GAME: Stickman Parkour!! + Script kiddie introduction

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
DeitusPrime

Re: GAME: Stickman Parkour!! + Script kiddie introduction

Post by DeitusPrime » August 14th, 2015, 1:15 am

MrGodin wrote:Isn't script kiddie some sorta hacking tool ?. I may be wrong, but i think i've heard of it before
fun fact:
"Script kiddie" is a term referring to someone who uses programs rather than finding security holes in order to attempt hacking into a system. Script kiddies may often times refer themselves as an elite hacker and make boasts.
Choose not to go to destruction with a taco-sauce that is bland...
Go to construction with a taco-sauce that is flavorful!!
Mwa ha ha!!

Chexxor

Post by Chexxor » August 14th, 2015, 12:17 pm

MrGodin wrote:Isn't script kiddie some sorta hacking tool ?. I may be wrong, but i think i've heard of it before
It's originally a term meaning amateur programmer I think or someone that like doing fancy easy tricks with programming without actually being any good. So it's only natural that somebody used it as a title for some tool like that ;)

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » August 14th, 2015, 1:05 pm

"Script kiddie" is a derogatory term for someone who uses tools (e.g. scripts) to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise exploit systems without actually understanding how the tools work.

BTW, if you're still interested chexxor here is the utility I made to create stick animation sprite by rotoscoping. You need to fix the working directory that it points too though; for some reason that is set to be an absolute path : /
Attachments
RotoSharp.zip
(1010.13 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Chili