What is that "Untitled" Video Chili uploaded today?

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
catrexis

What is that "Untitled" Video Chili uploaded today?

Post by catrexis » March 31st, 2015, 3:44 pm

Hiho =)
Chili uploaded a new video today. It is called "Untitled" and I can't watch it, because there are problems with the music rights in Germany. Do you have the same problem? Did anyone watched it already and could tell me, what it is about?
Could you, Chili, upload a new version of it without the music in it, just your voice?
thanks in advance
cat

viruskiller

Re: What is that "Untitled" Video Chili uploaded today?

Post by viruskiller » March 31st, 2015, 8:47 pm

think chili recorded himself playing subnautica IRL.

Battlefrog

Post by Battlefrog » March 31st, 2015, 10:12 pm

He filmed himself going snorkeling in Hawaii, I believe.
Broc W.

Sole Member of Sledgehog Software, trademark and LLC status pending.

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » March 31st, 2015, 11:35 pm

Awesome stuff, beautiful scene, German rap-ish music...it's great.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

eri9100

Post by eri9100 » April 1st, 2015, 10:08 am

catrexis

Post by catrexis » April 1st, 2015, 12:48 pm

Danke eri9100, hat geholfen. =)

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » April 2nd, 2015, 3:26 am

Too many bubbles means that YouTube's compression kinda killed it. Had to make it public to show a friend, but did it wrong so I guess subs got a notification.

In other news, expect more programming-related stuff soon. I've pretty much given up all hope of resurrecting my HDD; luckily, Albinopapa has provided some good source to base the new arc on.

Also, thinking of using GitHub for the new series and simply uploading (pushing) the code changes for each video. I still believe that coding yourself is the best way to learn, but by this point viewers can make that decision for themselves.
Chili

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » April 2nd, 2015, 4:04 am

Version control, I love that direction.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

Battlefrog

Post by Battlefrog » April 2nd, 2015, 1:54 pm

chili wrote:Too many bubbles means that YouTube's compression kinda killed it. Had to make it public to show a friend, but did it wrong so I guess subs got a notification.

In other news, expect more programming-related stuff soon. I've pretty much given up all hope of resurrecting my HDD; luckily, Albinopapa has provided some good source to base the new arc on.

Also, thinking of using GitHub for the new series and simply uploading (pushing) the code changes for each video. I still believe that coding yourself is the best way to learn, but by this point viewers can make that decision for themselves.

Chili, don't you know that you can make videos Unlisted so that you can share Around the link for that video?

Also, this seems amazing. When I catch up in a month. :lol:
Broc W.

Sole Member of Sledgehog Software, trademark and LLC status pending.

Chexxor

Post by Chexxor » April 13th, 2015, 5:06 am

chili wrote:Too many bubbles means that YouTube's compression kinda killed it. Had to make it public to show a friend, but did it wrong so I guess subs got a notification.

Opposite problem: Always getting sidetracked by my own ideas, thus using 2-3 weeks for each tutorial arch despite intensively trying to finish up before the next series come out :P