Moment of Philosophy

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
chili
Site Admin

Re: Moment of Philosophy

Post by chili » October 2nd, 2013, 2:55 pm

Natox man, good story. Got to me right here, in my feels. I'm sure you'll make an awesome application developer.

As for the forum, basically no topic is off-topic here, since the forum title is literally "everything". I personally rather enjoy these little side threads.
Chili

natox1986

Post by natox1986 » October 2nd, 2013, 3:11 pm

chili wrote:Natox man, good story. Got to me right here, in my feels. I'm sure you'll make an awesome application developer.

As for the forum, basically no topic is off-topic here, since the forum title is literally "everything". I personally rather enjoy these little side threads.

Hey Chili bro, thank you. It has been a while man! How are you nowadays?

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » October 7th, 2013, 9:44 am

It has been a while. I'm good, doin my thing. Last weekend I hit the rollercoasters for mad fun.

Nice to see one of the original boardies still hanging out here. I think you might be the oldest hand still posting here (besides yours truly). Too bad you lost your original account. :p
Chili

SpaceAnimation

Post by SpaceAnimation » October 8th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Hey inocentious, after reading the response to your post. I would have to say that you have brought up a pretty cool point here. I'm intrigued actually. It's made me think about all our view point and just how each of us think. Now that's a whole new topic, what makes us think?
Spacey :geek:

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » October 9th, 2013, 4:22 am

SpaceAnimation wrote: What makes us think?
People asking us "what makes us think?"

For me it was hearing way to many people just spout off at the mouth, without having any thought behind their words. When I was a bus boy at a pizza place I started realizing I could let my body do the work and think about so much and still get the job done. Those days were nice. Now thinking gets me in trouble with the mrs. cause I forget to think about bills and appointments and what not, lol.

I would have to say though that since I've been getting more involved with forums or social media I have become the one spouting off at the mouth half cocked...like this post for instance.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

natox1986

Post by natox1986 » October 9th, 2013, 7:06 am

chili wrote:It has been a while. I'm good, doin my thing. Last weekend I hit the rollercoasters for mad fun.

Nice to see one of the original boardies still hanging out here. I think you might be the oldest hand still posting here (besides yours truly). Too bad you lost your original account. :p
Good thing man. Glad you're okay! 8-) Still, I'm probably the slowest progressing here though, since I'm more into Java nowadays. But I still use this forum for reference. And besides, I'm still into learning C++ just on a small scale at the moment. But I just thought that starting with an 'easier'/other language will give me better insight and comprehension in the workings of programming. 8-)

SpaceAnimation

Post by SpaceAnimation » October 11th, 2013, 12:38 am

Haha all good
Spacey :geek: