Directx 11

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Alex MBOULA

Directx 11

Post by Alex MBOULA » March 19th, 2012, 12:36 am

Bonsoir chers Amis, je suis un nouvel arrivant et j'ai un problème. Je suis en M1 Info et je dois rendre un projet de développement d'un jeu avec DIRECTX11 en C++, un petit jeu et je peux vous assurer que je viens d'un DUT où je n'ai fais que du Réseau et si d'ailleurs j'ai postulé c'est parce que le M2 qui m'est proposé est en Administration et Sécurité des Réseaux donc voilà je suis dans la M**** :x
Le tutoriel de Chili si j'ai bien écouter et est fait pour Directx9 du coup ne peux pas m'être utile dans ce cas sauf si je ne me trompe.

Aidez moi s'il vous plaît, toute idée serait la bienvenue !!!
Merci

zerepleoy

Re: Directx 11

Post by zerepleoy » March 19th, 2012, 1:39 am

Welcome to the forums! Sorry my French knowledge extends only to the Latin based similarities in the Spanish I know, 3 years I "took" in high school, and the 5 or 6 words of Romanian I know :D. As far as the question, well, I personally have no idea! But hopefully Chili or someone else will get to it asap. Hope you get your answers.

Alex MBOULA

Post by Alex MBOULA » March 21st, 2012, 11:34 am

ok,hi my name is Alex and i have to give a directx 11 projet based to c++ (sorry my vocabulary is poor lol) but my knowledge in graphics programmation is very null and i have 2 weeks to do this, i need help : tutorials directx11, code examples to understood how to do mine
thank you

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » March 21st, 2012, 2:44 pm

Sorry Alex, I'm sort of doing my own thing here and I barely have enough time to work on that! :? In addition to that, my framework is based on DX9 to maintain compatibility with win XP so it won't be too much help for you I'm afraid.

I'm sure there are some good tutorials on the internet and good videos on YouTube for DX11. Happy hunting and sorry again that I couldn't help.
Chili

Alex MBOULA

Post by Alex MBOULA » March 22nd, 2012, 12:01 am

thank you !!!