help

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
curry

Re: help

Post by curry » January 18th, 2018, 6:38 pm

I may have lost my original account to a half drunk chili, but i'm still better than you, F*ck Off!

curry

Post by curry » January 18th, 2018, 7:11 pm

No, Really Chili, Is There A Way To Get It Back?
I may have lost my original account to a half drunk chili, but i'm still better than you, F*ck Off!

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » January 19th, 2018, 1:12 am

Nah, it is gone. And now somebody else has created a new account with that name :lol:
Chili

LuisR14

Post by LuisR14 » January 19th, 2018, 1:39 am

not really, but i'll never have access :p :lol:
always available, always on, about ~10 years c/c++, java[script], win32/directx api, [x]html/css/php/some asp/sql experience. (all self taught)
Knows English, Spanish and Japanese.
[url=irc://irc.freenode.net/#pchili]irc://irc.freenode.net/#pchili[/url] [url=irc://luisr14.no-ip.org/#pchili]alt[/url] -- join up if ever want real-time help or to just chat :mrgreen: --

goldengamesTM

Post by goldengamesTM » January 19th, 2018, 2:20 am

Your hopes and dreams are mine now! and you'll never guess the password! I've used RSA encryption to create the perfect password! MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

curry

Post by curry » January 19th, 2018, 5:18 am

Chili, A Very Wise Man Once Said... Ahh, What Was It? Oh Yeah, Fuck You. Me, Just Now.
Please Don't Ban Me.

curry

Post by curry » January 19th, 2018, 5:24 am

Also, I Can't Make Another Account. So I'm Stuck As Your Evil Twin Brother.

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » January 19th, 2018, 5:50 am

I mean, it's a definite improvement. Not as tasty as the Chili Tomato flavor, but it will do in a pinch.

Now If Only We Could Do Something About Your Capitalization.
Chili

curry

Post by curry » January 19th, 2018, 6:54 am

Nope, Force Of Habit And Is Technically Not Wrong Grammar. Also, This Is Why I'm Evil, "DAMMIT CHILI, YOU DELETED THE WRONG ACCOUNT!!". "This Has Been A Good Life Lesson :lol: ". "Laugh It Up Fuzzball". "I Wish We Could Do Something About Your Capitalization". "This Is Why I'm Evil, You Delete The Wrong Account, Crack Jokes About It, And Circumcise My Habits!" "I, Curry Noodle (Registered Trademark) Vow To Forever Hate And Attempt To Destroy My Brother Chili Tomato Noodle(Also Registered Trademark)"

Edit:God DAMMIT! Blake, Where's The Violin?! Ugh, I Had A Violin, And I Was Going To Play It All Sarcastically, Ugh, It Was Gonna Be Awesome, BLAKE! GET THE BLOODY VIOLIN!!!

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » January 19th, 2018, 7:18 am

curry wrote:Technically Not Wrong Grammar
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/capitalization-rules/

You're welcome. ;)
Chili