Git problem.

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Trumps_Nipple

Re: Git problem.

Post by Trumps_Nipple » July 25th, 2017, 12:22 am

After I deleted the chili's repository, I was offered CREATE a new one to post these changes there. This is as an option. But then why did I create my own repository by example in the video?
P.S.
Noticed that I can not send ANYTHING at all, the same error that the branch does not exist there.

Trumps_Nipple

Post by Trumps_Nipple » July 25th, 2017, 12:30 am

I found a rather stupid solution. I changed their names (origin and "any my name") but I'm afraid that this is fraught with consequences.

Trumps_Nipple

Post by Trumps_Nipple » July 25th, 2017, 12:52 am

Okay guys, I will not bother you anymore. It seems that this is some kind of stupid mistake on my part somewhere, despite the fact that it seems that everything in the video tutorial is understandable. While I'm still learning and it's not so critical.

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » July 25th, 2017, 1:26 am

Hmmm, this is annoying. When I get time I will try to recreate what you have done and see if I can reproduce your problem / find a fix.
Chili

Trumps_Nipple

Post by Trumps_Nipple » July 25th, 2017, 2:07 am

I deleted the chili's repository, added my own, gave a name "origin", made a commit to my own(success), added the chili repository again, rename it like "origin", tried commit for my own, but now it doesn't have name "origin"- it worked.
Rly strange things.

Revised the video. The only difference I found is that I have 7 menu items instead of 4 (changes, twigs, synchronization, settings) as in the video. Maybe this will push you to some idea

*But this time I tried to do everything with fartanoid_game.*