Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Everything

Post subject: Stealing viewers
 Post Posted: April 19th, 2017, 3:21 pm 

I recently came across a YT channel that is covering C++. Some of the viewers are complaining about 1 video a week uploads, saying how long it's going to take to get to the "interesting stuff". So I have invited them through the comments section to check out Chili's YT channel since Chili already has so much content and "interesting stuff". I feel kind of bad though, going on someone else's channel and trying to steal their viewers, but I feel kind of good trying to get Chili some more followers...oh the conflict.

Someone on that channel beat me to it though suggesting they check out Chili's YT channel, which is why I considered doing it to begin with.

Post subject: Re: Stealing viewers
 Post Posted: April 19th, 2017, 10:03 pm 

I did the same thing probably on the same channel.
Some guy was asking if he is going to cover game development or not, so I recommended him Chili since he has so much great c++ and game dev content already.

I personally don't feel bad about it, because I just helped a fellow learner find the stuff he was looking for...

Post subject: Re: Stealing viewers
 Post Posted: April 19th, 2017, 10:09 pm 

Ha, it is you. Didn't look close enough to the avatar, which reminds me of David Spade for some reason lol.

Board index » Everything