Did Any Of You Guys Felt Like Noobs When You Started?

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
krautersuppe

Re: Did Any Of You Guys Felt Like Noobs When You Started?

Post by krautersuppe » May 23rd, 2017, 9:16 pm

krautersuppe wrote: Nooo... it is veeeery important for all them electr. engineer-, comp. science-, marine, mechanical and space engineering students to know this because they want to optimize circuit design materials and construct a stepper in their flat, garage or backyard to give ASML and Intel some competition or they are definitely going to work for their development department :roll:
BurakCanik wrote: And I know the importance of transistors man :D I just don't think I should be studying it this detailed. I mean we are literally calculating the collector currents of a bjt at school. And of course some people specialize in hardware stuff in CS I know, but I still think it's too in-depth and too much.

:? I was trying to sound as sarcastic as possible
Last edited by krautersuppe on May 24th, 2017, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSU
Discord: dsu1, GitHub: https://github.com/DSpUz

BurakCanik

Re: Did Any Of You Guys Felt Like Noobs When You Started?

Post by BurakCanik » May 24th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Yeah I noticed that now, I read it the first time with haste. No need for dictionary definitions man :? Jokes aside, someone needs to revolutionize education, like NOW.
If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain" - Morpheus