Tutorial 6 - The Progress Point

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Maggot #9

Tutorial 6 - The Progress Point

Post by Maggot #9 » January 21st, 2017, 11:00 am

Hi there is my example of 6th homework. The words from chilli vey inspired me in doing stiff. I'm so happy to show my work that i was doing for last two days. So it's now its 7 am. I haven't sleep whole night. BUT I happy to show you my effort :D

In short.
The game called Squares. Yes, It uses only function and procedural language design. I had to ecnurter a lot of challenges like speed and acceleration problem. Colision detection. WallCollision (magenda timeline :D). Overflow issues. Write adaptive to width and height changes box drawing function. Const and static variables and so on.

So now I want

This is my first attempt to create acceleration speed relationship.
Tutorial 3 -

I tried to play with anything up to my limits. To them, you can open this link to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ldjNTC9LQ

I haven't slept for 24 hours so. I guess I need to bed the first :D
But back then I will post fresh up the page with the experiments that lead me to this point. E.g deacceleration

I hope you enjoy it!

And thanks enormously to Chilli, just because of his video tutorials this game came into existence. And I hope you will learn something from as well! :D
Attachments
Game.h
(4.2 KiB) Downloaded 151 times
Game.cpp
(14.86 KiB) Downloaded 148 times

chili
Site Admin

Re: Tutorial 6 - The Progress Point

Post by chili » January 22nd, 2017, 3:31 am

Looking good man, thanks for posting. I'll have to put this on the list for next update video's show and tell. :D
Chili