errors with the frame work

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
LuisR14

Re: errors with the frame work

Post by LuisR14 » February 17th, 2015, 11:11 pm

he already solved that prob Godin :p
always available, always on, about ~10 years c/c++, java[script], win32/directx api, [x]html/css/php/some asp/sql experience. (all self taught)
Knows English, Spanish and Japanese.
[url=irc://irc.freenode.net/#pchili]irc://irc.freenode.net/#pchili[/url] [url=irc://luisr14.no-ip.org/#pchili]alt[/url] -- join up if ever want real-time help or to just chat :mrgreen: --

MrGodin

Post by MrGodin » February 18th, 2015, 12:04 am

derp o_O .. lol, well then, another problem solved .. hehe
Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back

LuisR14

Post by LuisR14 » February 18th, 2015, 1:11 am

just seems to have a new prob lol :lol:, would help us to help him if he would upload project o.o
always available, always on, about ~10 years c/c++, java[script], win32/directx api, [x]html/css/php/some asp/sql experience. (all self taught)
[url=irc://irc.freenode.net/#pchili]irc://irc.freenode.net/#pchili[/url] [url=irc://luisr14.no-ip.org/#pchili]alt[/url] -- join up if ever want real-time help or to just chat :mrgreen: --

sudhanva

i found out my question answer

Post by sudhanva » March 27th, 2015, 4:39 am

You all are of no use i have found out the actuall error
That is ,i think in windows.cpp there is a error called "game go;" it should be "thegame.go();"
And it is a happy news IT IS WORKING!:)

albinopapa

Re: i found out my question answer

Post by albinopapa » March 27th, 2015, 5:02 am

sudhanva wrote:You all are of no use i have found out the actuall error
That is ,i think in windows.cpp there is a error called "game go;" it should be "thegame.go();"
And it is a happy news IT IS WORKING!:)
Lol, that would have been all you. Yeah, not having the project to go through just leaves us guessing at stuff, and the image you uploaded, wasn't very helpful in determining the name of the game object had been changed and that the go function was being incorrectly called.

Next time you seriously want help, please upload the project, after you read this first.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

LuisR14

Re: i found out my question answer

Post by LuisR14 » March 27th, 2015, 7:05 am

sudhanva wrote:You all are of no use
yea, what'd i say? >.>
LuisR14 wrote:just seems to have a new prob lol :lol:, would help us to help him if he would upload project o.o