Is chili gone?

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
ghilllie

Re: Is chili gone?

Post by ghilllie » February 28th, 2013, 5:18 am

Bestman,

It is best to watch different source of knowledge. others are explained in texts. chilli's are explained in videos which is awesome. watching other tuts does not mean of no going back here. Do that and you will miss chillis mischievousness which what makes his tut exciting and relieves tension making the viewer easy to understand.
Chili++ for President :)

albinopapa

Post by albinopapa » February 28th, 2013, 7:03 am

I for one found it easier simply because I can't cheat when watching a video. You have to type as he types or pause to catch up. The f*cked up photoshop artwork seems to help a lot or maybe it's because he goes so far in depth and yet speaks at my education level (ie. HS graduate). The humor is a blast listening to and does help break up the monotony of a "lecture".

I can't wait for more, I have tried looking up and reading over the polymorphism stuff and the only part I understand is the logic behind state machines but not really how I would implement that in code. Also, object oriented programming seems to be eluding me as well...will get there in time with practice I'm sure.
If you think paging some data from disk into RAM is slow, try paging it into a simian cerebrum over a pair of optical nerves. - gameprogrammingpatterns.com

NaturalDemon

Post by NaturalDemon » March 3rd, 2013, 3:31 pm

whats going bro!

don't you miss me?

i'm in the proces of moving to a different appartment and some other stuff ... like being jobless.
a employee of the local goverment tries to help me get a job @ software firm ...
i'm sick and tired of these all this ... even thoug wel paid ... electro mechanic jobs ... but @ the end of suchs projects ... even with a good reputation ... you sit @ home.

so ... i made a list of companies ... as i was told 2 do so ... and on the first on that list ... seams to be open for a meeting with me and we didn't even try more.

so ... me hopes ...

Asimov

Post by Asimov » March 6th, 2013, 12:01 am

Hi all,

Not only has chilli been away from the forum so have I, but not for dubious reasons. I am working on a game in Unity and have been asked to texture a model about a mile long, so been very busy with that.

Then I have completely re designed my website, and I am busy with a few other projects which are keeping me away from programming. So I haven't had time for C++ tutorials or anything.

Actually I didn't even know Chilli had been away.

Don't worry though I am sure Chilli has his own things to do other than making tutorials, and I think what he has made already is enough to give anyone a good start.
----> Asimov
"You know no matter how much I think I have learnt. I always end up hitting brick walls"
http://www.asimoventerprises.co.uk