DirectX book CD ISO

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
HoneyedBear

DirectX book CD ISO

Post by HoneyedBear » February 19th, 2013, 5:02 am

So a few weeks back I Ordered "Programming role Playing Games with DirectX 2nd Edition" by Jim Adams .from Amazon.com, but of course the CD wasn't included, (which it didn't say the book had a CD so i had no idea) anyway, i've been trying to figure out how to get a Copy of the CD or its ISO or something, i sent an email to their support website and they said i had to buy a new copy, but being broke i can't, so i'm hoping someone can tell me where to get a copy... or if the book has all the code that i'll need to learn the stuff.

thank a lot
"Talk before you walk, walk before you run, run before you fight, fight before you die"

LuX

Re: DirectX book CD ISO

Post by LuX » February 20th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Sounds odd the customer support tells you to buy it again if you didn't receive a CD in your purchase. It would be fair if they would send you a new copy or something.

You could also check the books webpage, maybe they have the material uploaded there.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

HoneyedBear

Re: DirectX book CD ISO

Post by HoneyedBear » February 20th, 2013, 7:49 pm

The Book is from 2004 i believe, their no longer works well, i've been on there and couldn't find anything helpful, it's become fairly frustrating,.
"Talk before you walk, walk before you run, run before you fight, fight before you die"