Quick question to Chili

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Cletus

Quick question to Chili

Post by Cletus » December 15th, 2012, 7:35 pm

this is probably a bit random and doesnt really make much difference...but i was just wondering.

How much experience do you have programming chili?

I have a few reasons for asking this...such as:

1: It will show anyone new to the tuts that you're not messing around...you know what you're doing.
2: the more experience you have the greater someones chance of getting a question answered, or at least a good point in the right direction.

Granted, there are plenty of people here who could probably help, but most people are counting on chili to be able to help them if nobody else can.

Also, once i get into actually making a game i will probably have some tough questions for chili and even the rest of the community. These question mean little at the moment, because i do not yet have the knowledge to understand the answer...but they will be coming

anyway...it was supposed to be quick, but im kinda long-winded when i type i guess...
Consistency is the hobgoblin of the small mind ~Terrance McKenna~

Musi

Re: Quick question to Chili

Post by Musi » December 16th, 2012, 1:52 am

If i remember right, Chili did programming at uni. He also said that he wasn't going to stop until we're writing programs with 3D accelerated rendering and custom shaders. (I hope so)
Musi

There are 10 types of people that understand binary.
Those that do, and those that don't.

chili
Site Admin

Re: Quick question to Chili

Post by chili » December 16th, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programming is a hobby for me. I started when I was 8 and I have been doing it on and off ever since. There was a lot of programming in my ECE program, nearly as much as in a comp sci program, but at that point there was little for me to learn in those classes.
Chili