POLL ... i would like to motivate Chili ...

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
NaturalDemon

POLL ... i would like to motivate Chili ...

Post by NaturalDemon » November 18th, 2012, 12:11 am

Apart from "everything" ... Add the following sections.

"Codesnippets" related to directX (like .... physics, Framework imporvements, win32 section, nifty functions, coding advice) .... BUT NO discussion allowed ... only updates and improvements ... otherwise ... it looks like "everything" ...
PS3
XboX
OSX (owns a old mac)
iOS & ANDROID
Joystick hardware
maybe even OpenGL

we all know tableds are conquering the world, today apple hardware is well avaiable and apple's OSX is gaining on market share ... and i'm pretty sure .... Steve Balmer is betting on the wrong horse there ... forcing the entire world to live without a Start button.
Believe it or not ... but i had a mail discussion .... with nonetheless ... Steven Sinofsky( just mailed him ) around the windows 7 launch time (and i know some of the improvements proposed are actauly build into windows 8), but my idea on how to improve windows vs OSX (OSX has same pretty nifty features and if you experienced ... like i did .... msdos 6.3 (prince of persia ... DOS version... was my actual first game i played), win3.11, win 95 ... etc ... etc... i"m sure you wil pull your hairs ... all those years a batle to mannage it and still is ...) is pretty BUMMER! .... and OSX's finder is shit compared to explorer!!! but otherwise ... the most productive machine ... you would do things faster(code, ...) on a mac and it's not hardware related.
but on topic ..

but moral is not about what is better ... but being flexible ...
i'm sure it's pretty simular .... i bet

if the categorising is done wel ... and google can index it ... this might become the worlds biggest alternative DirectX and DIY reference.
maybe we are lucky and some with different knowledge and experiences show up.

we need smart .... wel explained algorythms to do much with less, bug free.
Im not native english ... i'm a very bad typer ... :) ... i do have a pretty higher than average knowledge of english ... but the rather technical documented stuf on their forums and places is sometimes hard to understand and interpret ... cause of the high technical english articulation?
a line for line documentacion .. like chilli does in his videos : )

Some among us ... some day will have a bright idea ... the motivation ... the code for hours and hours ..
like i did PERL ... about 12/13 years( and no bobody to ask) and earns himself a seat in the entertainment world.

Live is basic ... learning from others ... and later on decide witch of the provided solutions is the better suited answer for your problem.

LuX

Re: POLL ... i would like to motivate Chili ...

Post by LuX » November 18th, 2012, 10:42 am

I think planet chili is more for begginers and newbie programmers. If you want hardcore programming discussions, feel free to start one, but there's plenty of websites that do that already.

Not too many that aim towards beginners, so I think that's what makes this page unique to others.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

NaturalDemon

Post by NaturalDemon » November 18th, 2012, 2:16 pm

You migth be right.

but as beginner ... i certainly would like to learn iOS ... and i own a xbox windows controller.

Asimov

Post by Asimov » November 18th, 2012, 6:52 pm

Hi all,

I got lost after the word tableds. Not sure what that is. Is it a table nintendo ds or something?
----> Asimov
"You know no matter how much I think I have learnt. I always end up hitting brick walls"
http://www.asimoventerprises.co.uk