IL6

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
XxWalKaxX

IL6

Post by XxWalKaxX » October 28th, 2012, 6:06 am

For some reason and I don't why, but Intermediate 6 actually taught more about classes than the actual class lesson did. After watching the lesson on classes I was just lost and then when I watched Lesson 6 I turned around and made a class on my own with no problems what so ever. So really I would suggest to ppl who don't understand classes to jump to lesson 6 just for the very first part. The class that Chili makes is very simple and I was able to comprehend exactly was going on. I am now going back the classes lesson to see if it makes more sense to me now. And to Chili, I'm not downing on your lesson teaching classes, it just classes was a challenging concept for me to grasp at first, and the simplicty of the class you made in lesson 6 made it all click lol.
What you call a bug...I call a new feature!

chili
Site Admin

Re: IL6

Post by chili » October 31st, 2012, 3:04 pm

Yeah, that's how you should conduct business. Even if something doesn't make 100% sense, if it's important, it will come up again and again and eventually it will click. We are going to be doing classes to death in the platformer, so I'm sure you'll be able to make them your bitch after we're through with that cycle.
Chili

XxWalKaxX

Re: IL6

Post by XxWalKaxX » October 31st, 2012, 8:38 pm

lol classes are starting to come along fairly well now, the past couple of days ive been playing around make new .h and .cpp, i like this a lot better, everything seems more organized instead game.h and .cpp being full of poo lol
What you call a bug...I call a new feature!