Playing around.

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
adabo

Re: Playing around.

Post by adabo » October 27th, 2012, 4:41 am

@thetoddfather: Nice example of showing what the tuts can produce :) Even though I haven't got to the sound and animation part, but I thing something like this is good practice to learn how to achieve certain things. Not every answer is in a forum ;)

thetoddfather

Re: Playing around.

Post by thetoddfather » October 27th, 2012, 6:06 pm

Chili, 2, three times? Your score is 2? Or you beat it three times? If you beat it three times I want a printscreen on your high scores hahaahaha.

abado, Thanks so much! It's not much to look at, but it's prob one of the verrry few little projects I've made that I enjoyed playing. I actually find it addicting once I get going ahahaha.

That's all it was, a way to use the concepts Chili has, to use his words, "bestowed upon us" :) . To pull together the concepts of almost all the tutorials up till now and use them all in a small, NEW, way that has few bugs and functions. I HIGHLY recommend this. Yes, it uses his animated sprite and font... but the implimentations are tweaked here and there. Play with the framework when you feel ready. It is the best tool you've got to go beyond the tutorials, in my humble opinion.

But *WARNING*, create a copy of your old working project before making changes and trying new things.