any1 tried this game?

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.

viruskiller

Re: any1 tried this game?

Post by viruskiller » October 15th, 2012, 7:10 pm

the video he made is preety much from a newbie's eye's:D.
but the game itself is really interesting in the way that whatever u do in it the changes remain there for generations to come:), like u build a village now and quit the game for 2 years and when u come back u might find the ruins of what u build or a new village on top of that with a few or major modifications:D.
everything u see ingame is player made, when a new server starts there's just the land, water grass, rock and tree's, after a while villages are build by players, others make roads to connect them and so on the whole world starts even the economy is player driven, ad the currency u need for premium is the same as ingame currency so is quite posible to work for your premium time if u're not willing to pay for online games:)

anyways if u want to try it and want to join my village on the pvp server leave a reply here:D

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » October 16th, 2012, 10:52 am

Hehe, sounds like somethink I would have loved to play back in my highschool days.
Chili

viruskiller

Post by viruskiller » October 16th, 2012, 12:01 pm

well some love to play it even in they'r 50's lol:)), but those are mostly on freedom servers, on pvp servers the age average i think is around 20-25, few kids here and there :)