Plumet Game

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
chili
Site Admin

Re: Plumet Game

Post by chili » October 16th, 2012, 10:51 am

Hey sumit, thanks for uploading! Great game idea, simple but fun.
I took a quick look at your code, and I like your formatting style and your organization. It's also nice to see that someone actually took the time to go through the entire highscore class tutorial.

All in all, very nicely done bro, keep up the good work!
Chili

Sumit

Post by Sumit » October 16th, 2012, 11:29 am

chili wrote:Hey sumit, thanks for uploading! Great game idea, simple but fun.
I took a quick look at your code, and I like your formatting style and your organization. It's also nice to see that someone actually took the time to go through the entire highscore class tutorial.

All in all, very nicely done bro, keep up the good work!

Hi Chili,

Thanks a lot for checking my code.
And I want to thank you for providing us such awesome tutorials.
I have never shown as much interest in any of my school and college classes, as I show in watching your tutorials.
I really respect you a lot for your tremendous effort in making such great and interesting tutorials.
Thank you Chili.

Sumit.
Sumit

LuX

Post by LuX » October 19th, 2012, 10:17 am

Simple but addicting game. Well written too, I would add an arrow down command to make the camera go down faster if the player wants it to and maybe make some of the platforms have two or even three holes to add some kind of twist so it's not always "look for the one hole to go through". this would naturally lead to a slightly wider screen I would think.

Good work on the score system too. I have yet to make a working score system my self : -P Then again I haven't tried for ages.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Sumit

Post by Sumit » October 19th, 2012, 12:22 pm

LuX wrote:Simple but addicting game. Well written too, I would add an arrow down command to make the camera go down faster if the player wants it to and maybe make some of the platforms have two or even three holes to add some kind of twist so it's not always "look for the one hole to go through". this would naturally lead to a slightly wider screen I would think.

Good work on the score system too. I have yet to make a working score system my self : -P Then again I haven't tried for ages.

Thank you LuX for reviewing my code.
And I like your Down key suggestion, I'll try to implement.

Thanks
Sumit