Just wanted to say Hi!

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
WarGenesis

Just wanted to say Hi!

Post by WarGenesis » July 20th, 2012, 3:53 am

Hey guys! Just wanted to say hi to everybody in the forums here, and to show my support for Chili!

A little bit about myself;
My name is Justin, I am 24, have a 3 year old kiddo (horns and all!) and am currently active duty Marines. I am actually getting out, after a 5 year contract here in this year in December (well, November really with my terminal leave I plan on taking!)

I am currently in process of going to college for video game programming, and have had experience with programming already myself. I have played around with c++ in the past, but just wanted to increase my knowledge, along with learning some DX to go with it.

I have to say, this is the most entertaining video series I think i have stumbled across! As unorthodox as it may seem, the information that is being passed is VERY useful / AWESOME!

I am sure I am not the first to say it, but I would like to personally thank Chili for all his hard work in making the series, along with giving some nice poo laughs! I am currently on the 9th episode (which I just started last night).

So once again, thank you for the episodes, and expertise in the subject matter in a very delightfully humorous manner!

You get my vote for an A+! :)

~ Justin

WarGenesis

Re: Just wanted to say Hi!

Post by WarGenesis » July 20th, 2012, 3:58 am

Sorry, stupid question also... Do you have an Android app for viewing the forums? Would be a pretty cool addition to my phone to have, not to mention, something handy to do whilst I do nothing at work! :P

~Justin

LuX

Post by LuX » July 20th, 2012, 12:48 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I've surfed this page on my 2½ years old Nokia, so I doubt you'll need anything special to visit the site on you phone.

This page looks like it's using phpBB, so you might find some app for it if you need.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » July 21st, 2012, 7:05 am

Welcome aboard brah, glad you're finding the tutorials useful.

Someone mentioned Tapatalk or something, so I will look into it.
Chili

Jimlarck

Post by Jimlarck » July 21st, 2012, 7:06 am

I believe it was me ;)