New follower of the toturial serie

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Lorth

New follower of the toturial serie

Post by Lorth » July 19th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Hey Everyone.

I am a new hobby programmer that have find this wonderfull serie. My experience isn't that much, only a couple of months programming, first with small basic, and after c++/Allegro 5, and now with following Chili with c++ and directX.

So far all is going great and i have almost read all topics on the forum. Got alots of own idees to try but so far i feel that i need more experience playing with my codes to get something to work as i want to.

Will also gratulate Lux for all games and ideas you share, have almost download everything you shared on the forums, and i learn much from you and your games.

Also gratulate to everyone else to, sharing gives new ideas for everyone and also you might learn something new. Keep sharing your projects, sharing is caring. :P

And Chili keep up the good work! So far i am only on lesson 10 but i love them so far, and homeworks is great! And i can't wait intill we get further on, can't wait for some oop programming, and to get to 3d things in the future. (And Lazers!) :D

Also i wonder, how much experience does everyone else have?
As i said before i only got about two months programming experience, is curious about everyone else.

//Lorth
Cadet, Marine Engineer
Sweden

LuX

Re: New follower of the toturial serie

Post by LuX » July 19th, 2012, 9:06 pm

Cool, and welcome to the forum.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

chili
Site Admin

Re: New follower of the toturial serie

Post by chili » July 20th, 2012, 3:15 am

Welcome aboard bro. As for programming experience, I've been coding since grade 3 (TRS-80 Basic). ;)
Chili