Can i say hello here? =S

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Zergling

Re: Can i say hello here? =S

Post by Zergling » July 5th, 2012, 6:39 am

WOW thank you! and your welcome. Now i can finally continue on yea! When i make a little game original too i will send it to you first for you to try it out as my gratitude. Though i fear that for games that i want to make i might have to go past lesson 13 to 22 to have a possibility to make them. My ideas are not easy to make lol.

Nogard

Post by Nogard » July 5th, 2012, 7:00 am

Haha, nice, my ideal game is really hard to make, i think i will end the tutorials and won't be able to make it, but, i did that just to fixate all the concepts that i've already learned, i think you should try it out too, it's really good, and when you finish you feel proud! haha, even if it is not a good game =P Believe me, i had no idea that would be the game i was making, i started making functions to draw some basic geometric figures, then i started to draw some characters and i had a idea to make them animated, so i did it, and then started to make the walking sequences, and the ideas was surging from nowhere, so i was putting them on the game, the idea of life bar i had while i was lauching, then i ran to the PC and started to do just to see if that would work! haha
Really, i loved this experience, i really think you should try too ;)
And, thank you, will be a honor to test your game when you make it :D

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » July 5th, 2012, 10:14 am

Hey Nogard, thanks for posting and welcome to the forum! I checked out your game, looks like good stuff bro. :) I too cannot see all the paths properly, but overall it's well done, especially for having gone only up to lesson 13 so far. I looked at your code too, and your organization looks good. A lot of beginners' code is not pretty to look at, but yours is well formated and well organized making good use of functions to divide problems up and resuse routines.

Thanks for helping to squash Zerg's bug as well. ;)

P.S. Your English is fine. You just need to break your discourse up into sentences and paragraphs to make it easier to read, that's all. :P
Chili

LuX

Post by LuX » July 5th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Cool game. I was a bit confused of the objective at first, but after realizing it, this is a pretty good idea.

I don't know if you intentionally added the flickering on the walls, but looks pretty neat non the less.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ