Tic Tac Toe Play With Computer

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
AqibButt

Tic Tac Toe Play With Computer

Post by AqibButt » July 3rd, 2012, 7:35 am

chili can you please tell me that in which lesson we will make a tic-tac toe Game both for 2 players and 1 players???? :roll:
When we chose 1 Player then computer play with us using different techniques like logic , artificial intelligence or Machine Learning ( I don't know what i am writing :!: )... But Chili surely You can Guide me......
AQIB

LuX

Re: Tic Tac Toe Play With Computer

Post by LuX » July 3rd, 2012, 8:14 am

Staying stuck in one area with too many examples wouldn't be too wise, Chili teaches you the basics, that's all you need to know. Next you can do any kind of a tic tac toe you want, just look from google for some other algorithms and stuff, or try to make your own.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

AqibButt

Post by AqibButt » July 3rd, 2012, 9:12 am

Actually, I made a tic tac toe Game, In which when if i win from the computer then i always win the game same way because i know the next move of computer by playing some games with computer.
That's why i am talking about Machine Learning............. It may be Difficult..........

By the Way Thanx Lux.
AQIB

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » July 3rd, 2012, 10:34 am

Machine learning is pretty much overkill for TicTacToe bro. You can make an AI that doesn't lose just by some simple heuristics.
Chili

AqibButt

Post by AqibButt » July 3rd, 2012, 3:40 pm

Thnx..... chili
But
I am working in a game in which computer saves my moves while playing game but when i exit all the moves are deleted.
So, can you tell me any type of variable or something else which saves my moves also after exiting.
AQIB

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » July 3rd, 2012, 3:44 pm

Keep watching the videos and you will learn how to save data to a file and load data from a file. That is how you can maintain data after the program exits.
Chili