Youtube Videodescription

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Vault_11

Youtube Videodescription

Post by Vault_11 » June 26th, 2012, 6:55 pm

Hello Chilli, I'm a real noob in programming, and I need to look at something more than once to use it in my programms. To do that I always search the video in which you tought the topic. But its getting really difficult to find things because not in the video description nor in the title you tell which topics are in the video, and with 2 hours per video its really difficult to search for things.
My suggestion to you is to put the topics which are in the video in the videodescription. It would be really nice and an improvement to your videos.

Greetings Vault :D

npissoawsome

Re: Youtube Videodescription

Post by npissoawsome » June 27th, 2012, 6:08 pm

Vault_11 wrote:Hello Chilli, I'm a real noob in programming, and I need to look at something more than once to use it in my programms. To do that I always search the video in which you tought the topic. But its getting really difficult to find things because not in the video description nor in the title you tell which topics are in the video, and with 2 hours per video its really difficult to search for things.
My suggestion to you is to put the topics which are in the video in the videodescription. It would be really nice and an improvement to your videos.

Greetings Vault :D
I agree 100%, because if there's something specific I need to learn again, I can easily find the video for it

Asimov

Re: Youtube Videodescription

Post by Asimov » June 27th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Hi all,

I totally agree.

Although I downloaded all the videos off youtube and renamed them all myself as a reference.

Asimov
----> Asimov
"You know no matter how much I think I have learnt. I always end up hitting brick walls"
http://www.asimoventerprises.co.uk