Lesson 21 Download

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
nG Inverse

Lesson 21 Download

Post by nG Inverse » June 17th, 2012, 4:03 pm

Hey,

Does anyone happen to have the solution to the end of lesson 21 video? I went through 22 today and could not get any .bmp file to load (correct size, bit depth, everything) so I decided I would re-do everything. After realizing the undo control would only go back so far, I was stuck with a half distorted project, which I had also saved. I never before got into a trouble like this in one of the tutorials which is why I never thought to back the project file up before going through the tutorial.

If anyone happens to have the solution to lesson 21, please upload it for me. It would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

LuX

Re: Lesson 21 Download

Post by LuX » June 17th, 2012, 4:41 pm

You're better off remaking it yourself, even if it means watching the videos three times.
I had myself some problems at first too, but after watching the videos twice I noted that I had written the "WalkinDude" as "WalkingDude".
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

nG Inverse

Post by nG Inverse » June 18th, 2012, 2:28 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I intend to do so, which is why I need the lesson 21 solution. I have already completed the lesson 21 video, and started lesson 22, where I had screwed something up. However, I never backed up lesson 21 so cannot start again (unless I go back and completely re-watch lesson 21 and maybe a few before, which is A LOT of time for me). If you, or anyone, could send me a copy, it would be appreciated.

*I need lesson 21 solution to re-do lesson 22 lesson*

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » June 18th, 2012, 3:11 pm

I lost my copy when I used it to make lesson 22. Sorry brah. ;)
Chili

nG Inverse

Post by nG Inverse » June 20th, 2012, 5:44 am

I'm disappointed Chili! I rely on your to pick me up when I screw up! :P

Just going to give these another day for someone to (hopefully) pull through. I really don't look forward to spending two more days going through videos I already watched; regardless of how entertaining Chili can be!