Tibia Bot

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
NewboyNicky

Tibia Bot

Post by NewboyNicky » June 12th, 2012, 12:21 am

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here plays the 2D MMORPG Tibia?
I'm kinda trying to make a new Bot for it since all the other ones have kinda gone off the market, I was using TibiaBot NG and would like one that works in the same way or similar, anyone know how I would go about doing this?

Chili's videos are my first and only tutorials.

I think Tibia uses C++ and DirectX 9

Thanks for any help :D

magusofmirrors

Re: Tibia Bot

Post by magusofmirrors » June 12th, 2012, 1:07 am

Bots that I know of (Runescape) are generally made in scripting languages. We don't do hacking (the good hacking) either. PlanetChili is a resource for aspiring game developers, not scripters nor hackers.
The admins are coming!!!

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » June 12th, 2012, 3:38 am

I think it would be awesome to write a bot that uses image recognition to play a game much like a human would play it. A nice mix of image processing and ai development, two things I am quite interested in.

That said, I have no idea Newboy.
Chili

NewboyNicky

Post by NewboyNicky » June 12th, 2012, 9:46 pm

Sorry to come across offensive magusofmirrors, but I didn't mean anything like hacking, I run an open Tibia server, which is like a private server for tibia which I run off my own computer, I can tweek the XP gained and spells and blah blah, and just needed a bot like it for testing and such.

Ahaa ok Chili.

Cheers for the replies anyway guys :)

magusofmirrors

Post by magusofmirrors » June 13th, 2012, 7:02 pm

No offense taken. When I said hacking, I meant something like modding, not the one in portrayed in movies. I am pretty sure that you are a modder for the Tibia server. Anyways, I am still pretty sure that you are looking for scripting help.
The admins are coming!!!