problem installing chili direct x

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
jorgejhandal

problem installing chili direct x

Post by jorgejhandal » May 3rd, 2012, 4:20 am

Hi chili I have been triying to start the lessons since yesturday and I have been having some problems first my computer got a virus and i foud out because it took so long to install and download all the programs needed so today I told a friend to format it for me because i work, then i borrowed a computer with wind 7 i downloaded and installed everything and when I extract the chili direct x I noticed a file was missing from the folder , in the chili directx framework folder where assets license etc is there is supposed to be 5 the last one the 35 kb one chili directx framework .suo its not there i installed as you showed in the video and it installs everything but the black screen video wont work so i figured thats the problem. what do i do is the link maybe bad or something?

thanks
jorge

chili
Site Admin

Re: problem installing chili direct x

Post by chili » May 3rd, 2012, 4:39 am

The .suo file is hidden, so unless you have the option "show hidden files" enabled, you won't be able to see it. Rest assured that if you extracted the whole solution folder, it will be there.

I recommend showing all hidden files and showing file extentions.
Chili

jorgejhandal

Re: problem installing chili direct x

Post by jorgejhandal » May 3rd, 2012, 5:48 am

chili wrote:The .suo file is hidden, so unless you have the option "show hidden files" enabled, you won't be able to see it. Rest assured that if you extracted the whole solution folder, it will be there.

I recommend showing all hidden files and showing file extentions.

thanks already watching second lesson!!