Want to join my adventure???

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Dlotan

Want to join my adventure???

Post by Dlotan » May 2nd, 2012, 2:05 am

Ok guys i finally have to time to start my programming project:

What it is:

It will be a game which is like a usuall browser game but an .exe which gives us way more passibilities.
I already got most of the mechanics in my head but it will be a long way. If u think im not serious, just look at the console game of this kind which i already made http://code.google.com/p/twoeighteen/ (yes its shitty code but i wrote this 2 years ago).

Who am I?

Im a 19 year old business informatics student of the Reutlingen University in Germany. Im programming since 11th grade pretty hardcore. I already programed things like: A sudoku solver, my minesweeper which u saw in lesson 14, a console tower defense and maaaaaaaaaany manny more

There will be 3 stages:

1. learning stage: I will give some exercises for many areas (sockets mysql etc)

2. test project: this will be a supersimple browsergamelike game, made for training and to see problems before the real project

3. main project

What u get from me:

I know u guys arent that gosu so i can teach you like every step.
I program simple games since 4 years which means i have a lot of expreience to share with u.
And the best: U get an awesome Adventure

What i want from u:

150% motivation
Would be awesome if u were german but not necessary
U should have atleast programmed some Simple programs and know the basics in the 13 videos
Working Headset for online meetings

The project will be pretty free which means that i know the design but we discuss about every detail and i dont want to just give u exercises but also that u develope the game with me.

So guys just tell me something about you and why you want to join my adventure!!!

ps: Its 4am in germany now and i know my english is not the best but right now i have so much motivation that i had to write this

Dlotan ;)

keramsege

Re: Want to join my adventure???

Post by keramsege » May 2nd, 2012, 11:43 am

hey Dlotan,

I'm from Germany,too, and what you're talking about sounds very interesting and exciting. I haven't so much experience in programming (basics) like you and I am only 17 years old, but if aren't disappointed, you can write me. Here is my email. michatsopa@googlemail.com .

Dlotan

Post by Dlotan » May 2nd, 2012, 6:53 pm

keramsege wrote:hey Dlotan,

I'm from Germany,too, and what you're talking about sounds very interesting and exciting. I haven't so much experience in programming (basics) like you and I am only 17 years old, but if aren't disappointed, you can write me. Here is my email. michatsopa@googlemail.com .
I wrote u an e-mail dude ;)

chili
Site Admin

Post by chili » May 3rd, 2012, 5:20 am

I'm Chili, and I approve of this thread. 8-)
Chili